Re: OT: FrameMaker listserv

Subject: Re: OT: FrameMaker listserv
From: Brad Anderson <brad -at- FALCONMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:23:30 -0800

Send a message to majordomo -at- FrameUsers -dot- com

with a subject of:

subscribe Framers

or

subscribe digest Framers

Best Regards,

Brad

>Hi all. I know this was givin in the past but I couldn't find it in
>the archives. Where/how do I subscribe to the Frame list? Please
>reply to my work address (wswallow -at- commsoft -dot- net). Thanks a bunch!

The 1998 FrameUsers Conference: http://www.frameusers.com/conference/

Brad Anderson Majordomo: Majordomo -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
Owner, FrameUsers.com Posting Address: Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
brad -at- FrameUsers -dot- com Human Admin: brad -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
19910 Sugar Notch Circle
Montgomery Village, MD 20886 FrameMaker Document Design
(800) 272-5238 Technical Documentation Solutions
(301) 924-0855 FrameMaker 5.5 Adobe Certified Expert

The Online FrameMaker User Network: http://www.FrameUsers.com/
FrameUsers.com Shopping Center http://www.FrameUsers.com/Web_store

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=