Re: Frame to Acrobat rotated page

Subject: Re: Frame to Acrobat rotated page
From: WandaJane Phillips <wjp -at- WRITELIVELIHOOD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 17:26:25 -0400

At 16:46 07/09/98 -0400, Luigi Benetton wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>I'm trying to print a Frame multi-file book to PDF using Acrobat Distiller.
>Every time, the second page in a particular two-page list of paragraphs
>ends up rotated 90 degrees to the left, and I can't figure out where this
>is happening. I assume it's the file itself, but I can't find anything
>weird about that page. It looks OK on screen, it prints out fine to paper,
>but it refuses to straighten up in PDF. This "mystery page" is blank except
>for headers and footers.

Luigi,
Usually, when I get this, it is because I have the make page count even
option on for the chapter in the book and the new page appears to use the
standard master page (not my landscape master page).
I don't use the make page count even option when going to Acrobat (and I
use Distiller as my printer, sending the file to a PS first).

HTH
wjp
*** WandaJane Phillips **** Write Livelihood ****
Creative Solutions to Technical Communications
********** http://www.writelivelihood.com *********

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=