problem with links in Visio

Subject: problem with links in Visio
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:14:50 -0700

I'm still beating myself over the head with importing Visio drawings
into Netscape generated web pages. My current problem is that the links
I put into the visio drawings cease to be active when I import the
drawing into Netscape.

Is this a Netscape quirk, or is some alteration made to the drawing when
it becomes and "image" which alters the links???

Anyone had any experience like this or have a workaround???

BJ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=