Re: sorting negative numbers in a list

Subject: Re: sorting negative numbers in a list
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:28:37 -0700

Hope I'm not too late with this response. I put the numbered items in a
word tables (separated only by a carriage return), one with the negative
numbers and one with the positive. I sort the negative numbered list in
descending order and the positive in ascending. Then I remove the
carriage return and it becomes a single table. If you don't want it in
a table, or to appear to be in a table, just don't use any borders.

BJ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=