Darwin among the Machines

Subject: Darwin among the Machines
From: Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:45:35 -0700

I just received the August issue of Technical Communication and see
that it contains my review of George Dyson's amazing book, Darwin
among the Machines. It's on page 400. Take a look at it. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net> www.cyberpass.net/~srm/
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

© Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=