MS Word: Lost Header/Footer Toolbar

Subject: MS Word: Lost Header/Footer Toolbar
From: Jennifer Rush <jenni -at- KUENTOS -dot- GUAM -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:59:59 +1000

I have a Word problem that I've not seen addressed and cannot resolve, even
with the assistance of our tech department at my office.

I have "lost" my Header and Footer Toolbar, the one that shows up when you
view headers and footers. I've done everything I can think of (including
checking from all angles on the Microsoft site), including uninstalling
Office entirely and then reinstalling it on a different hard drive, all to
no avail.

From View>Toolbar>Customize, the option to select Header and Footer toolbar
only shows up if I am in View Header and Footer mode before attempting to
customize. However, even when it shows up in the Toolbars list, I cannot
select it. When I attempt to, I only get a "ding" sound.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Jenni

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=