Machine translations: extra info

Subject: Machine translations: extra info
From: Jennifer O Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:00:17 +0100

I should have added to my earlier email that our sales offices would
like a translation software for translating memos, brochures and the
like. Large documents, such as manuals, we send to agencies. My
German colleague has told me that he uses IBM's "Personnal
Translator" software. Anyone know it and can tell me more about it?

Thanks,

Jennifer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=