Opps (part 2)

Subject: Opps (part 2)
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:43:14 -0400

Elliot...

As follow-up to my previous message, I had some friends take a look at
your web page and they submitted these comments.
Feel free to do with them as you will.

Please don't misunderstand the significance of this information. To be
honest, I thought it was one of the better resources for introductory
web development and design theory. However, one of the problems with
having a group of technical writers and editors look at someone's
writing is that they will immediately get out their red pens and start
editing.

I will continue to make your site a source of information for those that
need a crash course on web theory.

-------------------------

One of the most basic principals behind the Internet is that . .
.("principals" should be "principles")

What's an A HERF? (Should be A HREF)

Speaking of the error in red above, what is the deal with the author
having so many red words??? Ouch.

When referring to "original useful material" the use of two adjectives
would require a comma between, for example "original, useful material".

"Extensions to HTML 3.0" section contains a beginning parentheses
(before "Lists HTML codes") without an ending parenthesis.

Change the color of the text you want to emphisise by using the COLOR
attribute of the <FONT> tag; (should be emphisize)

-------------------------

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and happier than ever)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.
"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good
poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few
reasonable words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=