Tech writing Folklore and Minstrelsy -- SUMMARY Available

Subject: Tech writing Folklore and Minstrelsy -- SUMMARY Available
From: Marguerite Krupp <Marguerite_Krupp -at- BAYNETWORKS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:15:51 -0400

I want to thank everyone who contributed songs, stories, and poetry, both
original and collected, in response to my request for Tech Writing
Folklore and Minstrelsy a while back. The response was fantastic, and the
compilation (a 32KB text file, just for the summary!) is now available.

I really enjoyed hearing from all of you, especially from old friends whom
I haven't seen for a while. I've tried to acknowledge all contributions.
Sorry if I missed anyone.

I have already sent copies off-list to those who asked and/or contributed.
In the interest of respecting Eric's wishes about not overwhelming the
list, and in deference to the fact that he's already had a difficult week,
I'm not posting the entire thing here.

BUT, if you want a copy, just send me email off-list, and indicate whether
you can read .pdf attachments or whether you want it in all-text format.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I have. Thanks for reinforcing my belief
that it's important to keep a sense of humor about what you do for a living.

Maybe we should have a sing-along session at the next STC International
Conference! Start practicing, Folks!

Thanks again,

Marguerite

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=