Re: Page ranges in an index

Subject: Re: Page ranges in an index
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:38:29 -0700

We always use "to" in this situation. Guess we don't mind being awkward and
dumb-looking! <g>

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=