Re: Best examples of ...

Subject: Re: Best examples of ...
From: Guru <guru -at- BOM5 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 23:42:48 +0530

Hello,

Indian technical writers would also be interested in seeing some samples of
STC or other award winning entries. We would be very keen on getting some
free non-returnable copies before October 2, 1998, when we are having the
Annual Conference of TWIN (Technical Writers of India mailing list). The
Travelling Exhibit of STC is booked for October (Rowena, you could try for
some other date). If there are some online award winning entries which we
can download or receive, we would be delighted to exhibit them at the
Conference. Likewise, small magazines, user manuals, books which have won
awards may please be posted to us by the authors/editors or companies!

Is there a comprehensive list of such award winning entries somewhere? OK,
let me check the STC site!

Guru (Member, STC) guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
List Owner and Webmaster of TWIN. http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath