Re: Y2K compliance - how to inform users

Subject: Re: Y2K compliance - how to inform users
From: "Guy A. McDonald" <guym -at- INTEGRITYOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:44:37 -0700

I sent Nancy part of a white paper I wrote on the Y2K subject - but thought
it reasonable to post the links I sent to the list. There are bazillions of
sites dealing with the millennium bug - so this list is just to wet your
tastebuds. Note the new e-mail address for those who keep track of me.

http://www.year2000.com
http://www.gartner.com
http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/yr2000.htm
http://www.open.gov.uk/ccta/mill/mbhome.htm