HTML Editor - apology

Subject: HTML Editor - apology
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:06:46 +0100

Sorry if my previous query seemed like laziness - not my intention. It was
posted for a colleague and was porbably too hastily (badly worded!) by me.
He currently had IE4 pre-installed on his but no editor installed. He had
checked the Web and found several but they either matched requirements or
were very similar. As Eric suggested it should probably have been a
recommendation query rather than a general query - found X, Y and Z. Best?
Other suggestions? He's now gone to check out his installation to see why
the editor wasn't installed.

Like me he is a HTML novice (still knows more than me!).

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=