Male Dummies (Re: Gender, Age and Dummies books)

Subject: Male Dummies (Re: Gender, Age and Dummies books)
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:06:39 EDT

lemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM writes:

<< What lead you to that conclusion? Just curious -- I have read two of
the Dummies books (DOS and Windows, so it WAS a while ago), and don't
recall getting that feeling myself, but then again I can be fairly
oblivious at times.

I, in fact, learned the finer points of HTML from Eric and Debbie's book (a
little coincidence of which I just recently became aware.)

But I did (before realizing that nostalgiac fact) give it away to an ex-girl
friend, so I guess statistically that cancels us out.

Jim Chevallier
North Hollywood

New!! Pictures of Paris!! http://www.geocities.com/paris/1998
TW page - http://members.aol.com/jimcheval/twone.htm