Muskegon, MI Job Post

Subject: Muskegon, MI Job Post
From: Chris Willis <cfwillis -at- M1TECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:00:25 -0400

Project Team Leader

Media 1 Technicom, Inc. is currently seeking an additional project manager
to help us expand our corporate office. We are located in Nunica, Michigan
- about 30 minutes west of Grand Rapids via the I-96 (Muskegon) expressway,
just minutes from the lakeshore. Media 1 is an established technical
communications firm specializing in:
* Computer Based Training (CBT)
* Web Based Training (WBT)
* Online help systems for custom Windows software.

Our ideal candidate:
* Is a computer whiz (PC/Windows) with experience in multimedia training or
instructional design
* Has programming experience or ability to learn and use software quickly
* Demonstrates the knowledge to successfully bring a project full circle
from start to completion
* Is able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities in a hectic environment
* Has earned a BS degree with strong technical communications or English
emphasis
* Possesses superior people skills and client relations
* Knows and uses the Microsoft Office suite, and possibly has dabbled in
WinHelp or HTML (Macromedia Authorware or other multimedia authoring
experience is a definite advantage)
* Knows how to work with team members to realistically estimate time and
budget
* Has an eye for good graphic design

Our ideal candidate will know how to be creative and reach for excellence
while remaining realistic about budget and time constraints. This person
won't let details fall through the cracks; they'll work with team members
to make sure proper edits and testing happen on schedule and help us avoid
last minute "fire drills" before delivery.

This is a full time position with benefits, including health care and 401 K
profit sharing plan. Salary is open to negotiation based on what this
person can bring to our group.

Our best hires are team oriented people who have experienced corporate life
and are seeking a new and energetic environment where they can be heard and
make a difference. We encourage our team members to reach their highest
potential; our new project manager will succeed by helping bring out the
best in all team members.

If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please submit resume and target salary
to:

Project Team Leader
Attn: Luanne
Media 1 Technicom, Inc.