A comparison between doc2help and robohelp

Subject: A comparison between doc2help and robohelp
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:57:18 -0400

Does anyone know where I can find a document, website, or white paper that
compares the features of doc2help and robohelp? I have to build a case for
my project leader to purchase one or the other. Personally, I'm pushing for
Doc-to-Help. <ducking from a barrage from RoboHelp users>

It pains me to have to ask this question here because I know it's been
covered before. I've tried to search the techwr-l archives, but I keep
getting an error. I've tried hitting a few winhelp websites, but no luck.

Since it has been covered on this list ad naseum, you can respond to me
offlist. I can post a summary of the responses I get.
Be seeing you,

John David Hickey
jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com

Lone Writer at Farabi Technology Corp.
Montreal, Quebec

4000+ readers? I Am Drunk With Power! <maniacal laughter>