Online Help Developers - Florida Jobs - Technical Writer Career Website (Cross Posted Winhlp, Framers, Techwr-l, Robolist]

Subject: Online Help Developers - Florida Jobs - Technical Writer Career Website (Cross Posted Winhlp, Framers, Techwr-l, Robolist]
From: Buddy Stein <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:45:48 -0700

Hello Florida Technical Writers,

I have many terrific contract and permanent positions to fill in Florida.
I'm currently recruiting for full-time and contractor positions for
Technical Writers in the South Florida Area (Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale
and North and South Miami).

Please bookmark my website www.WhitehouseTechnical.com for complete
descriptions
(updated daily). Check me out, see my picture and of course email me your
resume or call me
directly.

Description
Technical writers with 2 to 8 years of experience. Need to know MS Word
some on-line help tool like RoboHelp.

(I have 10 positions with top hi-tech companies I am trying to fill).

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers and Trainers. We know and understand your needs.

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Writing
954-942-9844