Talkabout...Tech. Writing

Subject: Talkabout...Tech. Writing
From: howard <pencil -at- WAVENET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:11:08 +0100

Hi all,

The past couple of Sundays I've tried logging into the techwr-l chat site
provided by raycomm. I've noticed during these times that I'm not the only
one logging onto the site, but that it's rare for more than one person to
be on at any given time. We keep missing each other, IOW!

Are there any folks who'd like to schedule a time for this forthcoming
weekend to meet up on the chat site? For me weekends are, simply, cheaper
in terms of dialup costs and, I'd've thought, more likely to be the time
when people are relaxed, between working weeks (OK, OK I know some of you
will have projects with looming deadlines & be working weekends etc, but I
can't see it being everyone).

Email me if you're interested.

Thanks,

howard (pencil -at- wavenet -dot- co -dot- uk)

--
*theabovemessagedoesnotnecessaril
managAr parChonmorliez? SilateezntelizSane...readRlips - deliriupS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=