get together in Florida

Subject: get together in Florida
From: "Michele Cottingham (BCS)" <cottingh -at- GROUCHO -dot- BSN -dot- USF -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:44:59 -0400

Tech writers in Florida

Are you interested in starting your own consulting business? I am.

I am looking for techwriters living in the Tampa/St.Petersburg/Clearwater
area who want to get together to start a samll business as tech writer
consultants.

I work full time, but I want to do some techwriting for experience and to
have a part time job which I can have my own hours. Just too tired doing
the jobs for food service and others?

If you have the experience or a job in this field, the better for us to
make the money, and you can set your own standards. If you are not in the
field, we can learn together. Programmers are definetely needed as well so
tell your friends.

If you find this intriguing, email me at cottingh -at- groucho -dot- bsn -dot- usf -dot- edu or
michcott -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-

Maybe we can do the coffee scene and discuss the possibilites. :)
I know that I am excited to do this.

Hoping to hear from you

Michele
aspiring tech writer

Michele Cottingham
Technical Writer/Graphic Artist
email:cottingh -at- groucho -dot- bsn -dot- usf -dot- edu
url:http://www.bsn.usf.edu/~cottingh

Follow the Golden Rule
Treat each other's email as you would like yours to be treated.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=