Re: interviewing and spotting "fibs"

Subject: Re: interviewing and spotting "fibs"
From: Layna Andersen <laynaa -at- CARECOMPUTER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:54:50 +0000

I was given a test (write a list of steps to do a simple task in a program) as part
of my second interview for the job I have now. I assume anyone who
interviewed took the test. I was delighted to take it -- this is my first tech
writing job, so I had no experience to prove I could write; with the test they were
able to see exactly what they were getting.

Of course, I may just be happy about the test in retrospect, because I got the
job and I love it. ;-)

Layna Andersen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=