Re: license issue for multi-product online help

Subject: Re: license issue for multi-product online help
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:10:11 -0400

|Second, if your company doesn't buy that argument, RoboHelp has a
|feature called "information types" that is designed to address the
|issue. I haven't needed to use it, but it looks like it will fill the
|bill. I don't know if the feature only works for HTML Help or if it
|works for WinHelp and WebHelp also.

Information types belong to Microsoft HTML Help and not to RoboHELP. They are
not currently accessible within WinHelp or WebHelp.

I hope that helps.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified RoboHELP Training http://www.sageline.com
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
70713 -dot- 2225 -at- compuserve -dot- com or wgm -at- sageline -dot- com
Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP training

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=