Statement of Work(s)

Subject: Statement of Work(s)
From: "Wigser, Sarah" <Sarah -dot- Wigser -at- CONNECT -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:16:08 -0400

Does anyone have experience writing S.O.W.s?  I've been asked to write an
S.O.W. and we don't have any really good examples in house (at least none
that I can find).  Any hints, examples, ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply off list. If there's interest, I'll summarize for everyone!

Thanks!

Sarah
Xerox Connect
National Proposal Team