Re: Advice for Coping Strategies

Subject: Re: Advice for Coping Strategies
From: "Wigser, Sarah" <Sarah -dot- Wigser -at- CONNECT -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:13:45 -0400

This is how I deal with it:

Lots of toys in my cube, good cd's, sanity breaks, days when I work from
home (generally play during the day and work at night), making an effort to
interact with people outside of my department so I make contacts in the
company and have a little social time too!

If it's the actual work that makes you crazy, talk to your manager and see
if you can get involved in projects that aren't necessarily traditional
technical writing. I like working on sales presos with the sales reps which
gives me more of a creative outlet than dry writing all of the time.

Sarah Wigser
Xerox Connect
National Proposal Team
Technical Writer