Re: Techwriter and designer?

Subject: Re: Techwriter and designer?
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:03:22 -0700

One of the services I can offer my clients is a serious understanding of
interface design. Most of them appreciate it. They understand that,
frequently, if it is really hard to document, the design needs to be
reworked. Some clients resent it because they don't want to know how bad the
interface is but that is rare...

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!

And then you went:

>I have a quick question for you. How many of you have a say on the
>fonctionality and/or the design of the interface, as a techwriter?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=