Re: Repeating instructions

Subject: Re: Repeating instructions
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:02:47 -0700

FWIW - I think you should make it 2 sets of procedures. It is easier to move
the reader through the task they are doing without the distractions of if
this, then that, otherwise, do something else... harder to follow and people
tend to make mistakes.

Unless printing costs are a factor. Then one sheet with both merged
together. Looks easier and costs less to print. If that is a big factor.

sharon

Sharon Burton
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!