Bay Area Brunch Update: Last Call :D

Subject: Bay Area Brunch Update: Last Call :D
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:52:05 -0700

This message goes out to those listmembers in the San Francisco Bay Area
/ Silicon Valley who haven't yet decided whether or not to attend this
Sunday's Tech Writers' Brunch.

Project Status:

Date and time: Sunday, 27 September 1998, from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
Reservations: Party of 16 confirmed as of today (24 Sept 98) in the
name of George Mena (me).
Location: Garden Terrace Restaurant / Marriott Hotel / 4th Street
between Market & Mission, San Francisco, CA.
Estimated cost of all you can eat buffet: $15.95/person.

Confirmed to attend so far: 14, counting myself.

If any listmember who's interested in attending has not yet told me,
that's fine. All comers are welcome. Significant others, spouses and
families are also welcome. As this is the Marriott, I'm certain they'll
make every effort to accommodate us. I expect nothing less from the
Marriott.

If you need directions, call the Marriott at 415-896-1600.

George Mena, Tech Writing Consultant
(with special thanks and prayers of gratitude to Lew Jr., Art Jr.,
Brian, Charlie, Don, Loran, Dewey and Catfish, wherever you are.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=