W/e chat

Subject: W/e chat
From: howard <pencil -at- WAVENET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 13:19:48 +0100

About 3 of us are scheduling an informal chat on the techwr-l chatsite this
weekend.

http://www.raycomm.com/techwr-l/chat

We'll be there Sunday - 3PM East Coast time - which'll make it, what, 7PM
NY time? Anyone else who wants to drop by, well, drop by - I'm sure you're
more au fait with what time zone you're in than I...

howard (pencil -at- wavenet -dot- co -dot- uk)

--
*theabovemessagedoesnotnecessaril
managAr parChonmorliez? SilateezntelizSane...readRlips - deliriupS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=