Time zones & chat

Subject: Time zones & chat
From: howard <pencil -at- WAVENET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 20:12:49 +0100

Thanks to Richard Wollt for pointing out my error. I wouldn't normally send
something like this to the list, but for anyone wanting to join in this
Sunday they'll need the same time as the rest of us!

The meet is scheduled for 3PM WEST coast time. That's 15:00 for
Californians and I daren't even try to work out what it may be for anyone
else given my previous error.

Hope this clears things up. Sorry about being temporarily compasstically
challenged.

And thanks to Deborah for pointing out my URLerror

To save folks having to look it up again it's:

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/chatroom/index.html

howard (pencil -at- wavenet -dot- co -dot- uk)

--
*theabovemessagedoesnotnecessaril
managAr parChonmorliez? SilateezntelizSane...readRlips - deliriupS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=