Passwords for Word

Subject: Passwords for Word
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 12:56:56 -0600

>>>PROBLEM: We have a document that has been password protected for
revisions, and nobody remembers the password. I found great information
in the archives, which led me to some shareware sites. However, the
programs I found only related to entire documents being password
protected. Can anyone offer a work-around?

Can you open the document up? I password protect my documents with a
password required to both open and edit. If you can open the Word file,
simply highlight all of the text and use Copy. Open a new Word document and
Paste the text.

This is what I do occasionally.

Bob Maxey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=