Material Safety Data Sheets

Subject: Material Safety Data Sheets
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 12:51:50 -0600

>>I've recently become aware of a set of documents called Manufacturer's
Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) that all manufacturing facilities are required by
law (at least in Massachusetts, .......

Don't you mean Materials Safety Data Sheets? We are required to make them
available to the production floor as soon as a new material is added to our
production lines. They are prepared by the chemical or material
manufacturer and in different formats. I do not think there are too many
format standards, as all of those we provide differ. The information is
still the same.

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=