TOOLS: Special characters in Windows

Subject: TOOLS: Special characters in Windows
From: Roger Jones <Roger -dot- Jones -at- RJPC -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 11:08:07 +0100

List subscribers often ask how to key special characters in Windows. I have
composed a single-page table listing all the special ANSI characters --
accented, Greek, mathematical symbols, typographical symbols, non-English
punctuation marks -- and saved it as an Acrobat PDF file. I would describe
the listings as comprehensive but possibly not exhaustive, but it's
certainly 90-something-% complete.

If you would like a copy, get in touch. If demand is excessive, I may ask
the list managers if they wish to post the table on their sites.

In some trepidation, I am also cross posting this to Framers and TECHWR-L.

All the best

Roger Jones, Publisher
Publishing -at- rjpc -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=