XML information in print

Subject: XML information in print
From: "Geoff Hart (by way of \"Eric J. Ray\" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>)" <ght -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:09:33 -0600

Unfortunately, I lost the address of the person who'd originally
requested information on XML implementation, so I'm posting this
literature reference to the list instead (it should be of
sufficiently broad interest to justify this):

Dimick, S.A.; Stertzbach Zunich, L. 1998. Researching and planning an
SGML/XML implementation. Intercom, Sept./Oct. 98:36-37, 43.
--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

When an idea is wanting, a word can always be found to take its place.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=