Re: Presentation software

Subject: Re: Presentation software
From: Rum Ung <rung -at- FCPA -dot- FUJITSU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:10:15 PST

Roxanne,

Harvard Business Graphics was a great tool for presentation several
years ago; I haven't heard too much lately either. Currently, I mainly
use Power Point for presentation, since it is more compatible with
other Microsoft products. Also, Power Point is very easy to use and is
used a lot by many different companies.

I don't use all Microsoft products, but my experienced with Microsoft
Office is that you could have a great presentation when some of the
software are combined to use together for presentation.

Rum

Sr. Technical Writer
rung -at- fcpa -dot- fujitsu -dot- com