Re: Presentation software

Subject: Re: Presentation software
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:11:47 -0400

Roxanne,

I don't know how PowerPoint can be behind the times. All the conferences I speak
at _require_ submissions in PowerPoint, so I would think that you are doing your
students a service by teaching them what they most likely will be required to
use.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=