Unicode Experiences

Subject: Unicode Experiences
From: Michelle Parcell <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:29:00 -0500

Hello, techwhirlers.

I am wondering if any of you have had the opportunity to document
Unicode: how it works, how it relates to your software or other
products, etc. This is an entirely new concept to me, so I am
interested in your experiences, suggestions, horror stories - anything
I can get my hands on. Additionally, I'm interested in any reference
material you have found to be particularly useful when documenting
Unicode.

Please respond to me offline, as I receive the list in digest format.
If there is any interest, I'll be happy to post a summary to the list.

Thank you!

Michelle Parcell
Group 1 Software
michelle_parcell -at- g1 -dot- com