Standardized Product Release Checklists

Subject: Standardized Product Release Checklists
From: Marcy Harbut <gethappy -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:49:20 -0700

Hi,

I work for an Internet service provider in the engineering division which
has numerous departments (programming, system administration, network
engineering, etc.), all with different products, schedules, projects,
release issues, etc. The doc group has been asked by the VP to create a
"standardized" "Product Release Checklist" to be used across the board by
the entire division to ensure that each department necessary to a project
has been involved, and that all i's have been dotted and t's crossed. We
haven't done anything like this before, and while we have several ideas of
how to attack this, any advice that people have could prove invaluable.
Has anyone out there produced a "standardized" "Product Release Checklist,"
and if so, can they share it?

Thanks in advance,

Marcy Harbut

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=