International Directory

Subject: International Directory
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:54:43 -2800

If Eric can't host the directory, I'll approach my ISP. He's small,
independent, very supportive, and a consulting engineer. Worst case is
we might have to pass the hat for a drive for ourselves, but maybe not.
He sometimes barters, so maybe some good business leads would do.

Check him out at

Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii
Pennsylvania USA robert -at- jtan -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=