Contract Position in Orlando, FL

Subject: Contract Position in Orlando, FL
From: Matt Danda <mdanda2 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:12:41 -0700

Hello:

My contract company has asked me to help find someone to fill a
contract technical writing opportunity in Orlando, FL. The details are
below:

-Self-starter, quick learner, highly organized
-Highly skilled in Microsoft products, esp. Word and Excel (2+ years
preferred)
-Experienced in writing system documentation (i.e.
programmer/reference doc; 2+ years preferred)
-Ability to extract and translate information from programmers
-Familiarity with Unix a plus (1+ years preferred)
-Programming experience a plus

The contract is initially for 2 months, but the client has a
reputation for extending contracts beyond the initial timeframe.

I hesitate to offer the name of the client here, primarily out of
intimidation of its vast and powerful legal department...but it is a
nice place to work.

Please direct email inquiries and resumes to the following person:

Kim Grantham, Account Manager
email: kgrantham -at- comsysinc -dot- com

Comsys Information Technology Services
2170 West State Road 434, Suite 200
Longwood, Florida 32779

Fax: 407-869-7364

I'm just the messenger, so send your professional correspondence to
Kim at Comsys.

Thanks!

==
Matthew Danda
Technical Writer in Software Development
http://host2.fptoday.com/danda
Orlando, Florida

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=