Re: An Idea: An International Directory of Technical Terms

Subject: Re: An Idea: An International Directory of Technical Terms
From: Charlotte Hybschmann Jacobsen <chjac -at- AMROSE -dot- SPO -dot- DK>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:31:26 +0200

I have a translation book that covers welding terms in 12 languages
(about 0.5 cm thick). It just doesn't contain all expressions. I need
English translations of the Danish words "a-maal", "undermaal", and
"overmaal" which has something to do with weld seam quality. This
example shows that we do need a directory of terms as suggested by
George.

Charlotte, Denmark.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=