typography & readability

Subject: typography & readability
From: "cheri k." <tekgrrrl -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:09:44 -0700

Hello all,

Sorry this is so late. But, I want to thank all of you who replied to
my questions on readability and typography. I was able to use many of
your suggested URLs, books, and articles. Karen Schriver's book (which
many of you suggested) probably helped me the very most. If any of you
want the bibliography I came up with, let me know.

Thanks again,
Cheri E. Kelln
OSU-CSST
Technical writer