Re: The Ugly Incident-Was He Serious?

Subject: Re: The Ugly Incident-Was He Serious?
From: Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:45:51 PDT

George emoted:

<snip>
2) Avoid Male-Female Co-Worker Confrontations Like The Plague: This is
one issue men will never win 200 times out of 100, guaranteed, even if,
somehow, the men are "right."
</snip>

Cheryle asks:

Are you serious? Or just trolling this list to see what kinds of
you can get?

If you're serious, I suggest you see a mental health
professional to explore your unresolved anger towards women.
This post is, without a doubt, the most irrational post I have ever read
on this list. I did get a good laugh out of it though. Thanks for the
giggle.

If you're just trolling, I feel sorry for you. Get a life.

Cheryle Wiese

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=