Job Phoenix AZ USA mid to senior level

Subject: Job Phoenix AZ USA mid to senior level
From: "Karen L. Forrester" <karen -dot- forrester -at- IPS-SENDERO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:42:29 -0700

My company, IPS-Sendero, has a job opening for a mid- to senior-level
technical writer at its Scottsdale, AZ (Phoenix) office to join two other
senior writers on our Information Development team. I've worked here for 6
1/2 years and I love it. No dress code, closer to a true "family" atmosphere
than any other company I've worked for and lots of great benefits (free
covered parking, a *real* office, flexible work schedules, free coffee, tea
and cocoa, nicely-appointed kitchen, etc.). The salary is not at the highest
level but is solidly in the "median" level, which coupled with all the
intangibles has kept me quite happy. If a relaxed atmosphere and minimal
overtime hours are important to you, check us out. We're looking for a
skilled technical writer who can hit the ground running -- someone with
solid research, planning and writing skills. If you haven't used our
particular tools, no problem as long as you're willing to learn. You also
need to be someone who's not daunted by the prospect of some very complex
products (check out our Web site at www.ips-sendero.com).

Please do not send resumes to me. Send them to the snail mail or email
address in the ad:

TECHNICAL WRITER
Career technical communicator wanted for
leading software development firm. Team players.
Fast tempo. Skills at forefront of Windows Help
and user guides. Interface and usability aware.
Decision support tools for world financial
industry. Complex products and publications.
BA/BS Tech Comm, Journ, Eng or related.
Exp in banking, finance or accounting a plus.

Send cover letter, resume and salary
requirements to: IPS-Sendero, PO Box 1861,
Scottsdale AZ 85252-1861, attn: Personnel.
E-mail: hraz -at- ips-sendero -dot- com
EOE/AA

Karen L. Forrester IPS-Sendero
Sr. Systems Analyst/Technical Writer 7272 E. Indian School Rd
Scottsdale Information Development Third Floor
karen -dot- forrester -at- ips-sendero -dot- com Scottsdale, AZ 85251
voice: 602-941-8112 fax: 602-946-8224

"No task is too large to tackle. Just chip away at it a little at a time and
eventually, it will be done." --Yours Truly (Why quote anyone else? ;-)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=