Re: rejection letter

Subject: Re: rejection letter
From: Karen Field <KarenF -at- TRITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:33:28 -0800

I expect a rejection letter when I've interviewed with a company, whether
the interview took place over the phone or in person, but not necessarily
when I don't get a first interview. (The silent phone says enough here.)
And if I don't receive a letter or at least a phone call after an interview,
I consider it a safe assumption that I probably don't want to work for a
company without such professional manners in the first place.

Karen Field
Technical Writer, Editor, and Indexer
San Diego, CA

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=