Re: Word: XRef Problem

Subject: Re: Word: XRef Problem
From: Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:57:54 -0400

I have this happen to me all the time. Record a little macro to do the
following:
- replaces the space between see and Figure with a non-breaking
space
- replaces the dash between the numbers with a non-breaking dash
That way, when you finish the entire chapter, you run the macro, and in
one-second, all the instances are fixed so there is no break in the entire
phrase.
Geri Lou Ciotoli
Dataline8000 Technical Communicator
Enterprise Computer Systems, Inc.