JOB: Entry-level / Part-time Tech Writer, Chicago Area

Subject: JOB: Entry-level / Part-time Tech Writer, Chicago Area
From: Sara Schertz <SSchertz -at- INTERFACESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:37:03 -0500

Cross-posted to Techwr-l and Techcomm.

Please don't reply to me -- see contact information at the end of the
message!

Interface Software, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated part-time/temporary
technical writer to assist its documentation team in the production of
technical manuals and on-line help systems. In this entry-level position,
you will have the following responsibilities:

- Convert existing documents to different versions of word processing and
desktop publishing software
- Prepare indexes for our product documentation
- Edit manuals and other materials for consistency and accuracy
- Test and edit on-line help systems

This is an ideal opportunity for a student, career changer or anyone else
trying to get experience in the technical writing field. You will learn to
use FrameMaker and RoboHelp while sharpening your writing and editing
skills. Experience with Windows and word processing software is required.

Interface Software, Inc. develops software for law firms and other
professional services firms using state-of-the-art client/server technology.
Our culture is centered on an environment that promotes teamwork, creativity
and fun. This position is an outstanding opportunity to obtain technical
writing experience while working for a dynamic, progressive software
company.

Contact Information:

Interface Software, Inc.
Attn: Chris Vorderer
1420 Kensington Road, Suite 320
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Phone: 630-572-1400 x250 or 630-371-4525
Fax: 630/572-1818
E-mail: cvorderer -at- interfacesoftware -dot- com

<<application/ms-tnef>>