Visio and Word97

Subject: Visio and Word97
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:45:31 -0700

Hi all,

Checked the archives on this but didn't find much...
I am creating some drawings in Visio and then trying to put them in
Word. I've tried a couple of things so far but each time there are
problems:
1)The text doesn't fit inside the boxes anymore
or
2)The drawing is generally terrible.

I have tried saving ("exporting") the drawings as windows metafiles,
.eps, .tif, and then inserting the picture into the doc as well as
cutting and pasting (CTRL+A, CTRL+C,CTRL+V).

I am using an older version of Visio (2.0) (I'm getting an upgrade in
the next day or two). What has worked for folks in the past? What am I
doing wrong? Should I just wait for my upgrade?

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

"How do I set my laser printer to stun?"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=