Re: Textbook Question

Subject: Re: Textbook Question
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 18:22:29 -0700

We used both these books in one of the certificate classes I took at the
University of Washington two years ago. If I remember right, this was the
one class in six that was specifically geared to computer documentation.
There were no complaints about the books during the class, which was taught
by Judith Ramey. I've used both books fairly often since then. The Price
book in particular gives the reader a good overall view of the process and
some indepth information on the different types of documentation.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington