Contents of documents

Subject: Contents of documents
From: Grond <grond -at- NETSCAPE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:26:18 PDT

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a reference available that lists different Types of
documentation and the general contents of each type.

For example, the contents of an "Installation Guide" vs. the contents of a
"User Guide".

The company I work for is trying to develop procedures for the creation and
review of documentation for various projects. However, it seems that the
procedures for review should depend on the type of information provided in the
document.

Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated!

Corwin

Misery is the tax we pay nature for having the audacity to continue hoping. - RAW

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000