Online Help

Subject: Online Help
From: Sandra Stipp <sstipp -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:45:31 -0700

Hi All--
Does anyone have any experience with Blue Sky Software's WebHelp?  I am
looking for a cross-platform, browser-independent, AND HTML-based help system, and
WebHelp seems to be one (if not the only one) of its kind out there.

One problem I noticed from the prototype of a WebHelp system on the Blue Sky page is
that it seems to be really slow in retrieving info--probably because it is HTML based.

If anyone can share their experiences with WebHelp or offer advice on a tool with the
same features that I listed above, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks!
--sstipp