Re: Online Help

Subject: Re: Online Help
From: Jean Weber <jhweber -at- WHITSUNDAY -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:47:54 +1000

I've been very happy with Forefront's ForeHelp products. I have used
V2.97 of ForeHelp Premier, which had an early version of ForeHTML Pro. I
haven't tried the latest version yet, so I cannot comment on problems or
how good the results are. Their advertising states that it supports
Windows98 HTML Help, Netscape Help, Windows CE Help and HTML Web Pages.
Note: ForeHelp and ForeHTML are not based on Word for Windows, although
they can import RTF files written by Word.

Check them out at http://www.ff.com

Disclaimer: I do not have any connection with Forefront, other than
being a satisfied customer.

Jean Hollis Weber
Australia
jhweber -at- whitsunday -dot- net -dot- au

Sandra Stipp <sstipp -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM> wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with Blue Sky Software's WebHelp? I am
> looking for a cross-platform, browser-independent, AND HTML-based help
> system, and
> WebHelp seems to be one (if not the only one) of its kind out there.
> If anyone can share their experiences with WebHelp or offer advice on a
> tool with the
> same features that I listed above, I would be extremely grateful.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=